- Bisley Card Filing Cabinets 9 drawer holds 41,400 A6 cards H132W 41 D 62 cm B64-As low as £1,198.80 £999.00
- Bisley Card Filing Cabinets 7 drawer holds 32,200 A5 cards H132W 51 D 62 cm B85-As low as £1,078.80 £899.00
- Bisley Media Storage Filing Cabinets 7 drawer holds 1,113 CD's H132W 51 D 62 cm B85CD-As low as £1,078.80 £899.00
Bisley range of card filing cabinets
The range of Bisley Card filing cabinets is ideal for high density card storage anf filing.
With 3 sizes available the Bisley Card filer and filing cabinets will take A5, A6 or A7 cards.
In a choice pf 5 colours choose the :
- Bisley Oxford Blue Card filer filing cabinet
- Bisley Goose Grey Card filing cabinet
- Bisley Light Grey Card filer cabinet
- Bisley Black Card filing cabinet
- Bisley Chalk White Card filing cabinet
Each card filing cabinet is lockable and there is even a version for CD storage or other media storage
The main products in tshi range are
- Bisley B64 6" x 4" cards each drawer holds 4,600 and 41,400 per card filing cabinet
- Bisley B85 8" x 5" cards each drawer holds 4,600 and 32,200 per card filing cabinet
- Bisley B96 9" x 6" cards each drawer holds 4,600 and 27,600 per card filing cabinet
NB. B85 can also hold 1113 CD's rather than cards.
Please contact us for more details.
Product is ideal for Opticians, NHS, patient cards or dental records.
Bisley Direct Neat Storage Solutions.
Available in a great choice of colours.
B64 - BCF64 - card filing cabinet 9 drawers
This hard-working unit does a lot more than its name suggests. Another flexible product, it can store both old and new media, including CDs and DVDs, behind a neat profile, even when fully loaded it remains easy to open and close.
Each drawer can be subdivided for efficient filing, features a positive closing device and is mounted on ball bearing rollers for smooth operation even when fully loaded.
Features and benefits
- All drawers can be subdivided
- Drawer interlock on B85 and B96
- Card filers can be secured together for stability
- Guarantee (years): 5
- Quality accreditation: BS EN 14073 2004 Part 2 & 3, BS EN 14074, BS 4875 1998 Part 7 level 4 & Part 8, DIN 4554/485 (except BCF64)
- Key information: 92 series, 200 differs, 92201-92400, mastered Std - P800817 Same Number - P800864