Bisley Drawer Units
Items 1-12 of 22
Items 1-12 of 22
BLF drawer Units ranges
The Bisley BLF lateral file range was designed for the discerning customer to accomodate the demands of Architects and Specifiers within the design community. BisleyDirect are delighted to bring the BLF solution to the market for indiviuals as well as project teams. With our premium delivery and installation service we manage the process from inception to everyday use.
The BLF range has an impressive list of clients and installations, including Sky, BBC, John Lewis, Thams Water, Insurance companies and Banks. Bisley LateralFile™ has built a solid reputation and become Europe’s leading range of business specified steel storage. Attention to detail and a commitment to customer service have won praise and recognition from top architects, designers and their clients. With flexibility key to the design customers can specify
BLF drawer Units products (BLF) have flexibility at the core of products. Ensuring your office works efficiently is a prequisite fo the design of the BLF drawer Units range and whatever your storage requirement from drawers to cupboards and lodges for personal space this integrated solution is the premium choice for longevity and good ergonomic solutions. Each unit is hand checked and built to high levels of tolernace backed up by a 10 year manufacturers warranty.
The range can accommodate hanging files in A4 or foolscap along with b inders folders and paper storage. With teh adevnt of more flexibity owrking solutions the personal storage ranges with digital coin or key locks will work in your office.
Our site features the most frequently specified units of the extensive LateralFile™ range. Please contact us fir information on alternative dimensions, closures and internals.
Features and benefits
Exclusive colour palette
- Extensive range of internals
- Numerous height width & closure options
- Guarantee (years): 10
- Quality accreditation: BS EN 14073 2004 Part 2 & 3, BS EN 14074, BS 4875 1998 Part 7 level 4 & Part 8, BS 5459 1983 Part 3, DIN 4554/485, BS 476 Part 7 1987 Class 2Y, ANSI/BIFMA X5.2, 5.3 & 5.5, 1997/98, level 5.2
- Key information: AB series, 500 differs, AB500-AB999, mastered, 1,000 differs available by request
- Solutions include Tambours, cupboard doors, roll out drawers in various heights, Flippers that fold back into cupboards vertically and magazine holders whihc also are availble as bench seats.
The Bisley range of lateral file (BLF) products are available in the following special palette:
- BLF drawer Units Slate an9
- BLF drawer Units York ag9
- BLF drawer Units Silver arn
- BLF drawer Units Alaska ab6
- BLF drawer Units Regent ag8
- BLF drawer Units Portand ab8
- BLF drawer Units Vanilla ab5
- BLF drawer Units Black av1
- BLF drawer Units Traffic White ba5
- BLF drawer Units Fuchsia be2
- BLF drawer Units Azure bp5
- BLF drawer Units Parma bp6
- BLF drawer Units Prussian bp7
- BLF drawer Units Mimosa bp8
- BLF drawer Units Canary bp9
- BLF drawer Units Mandarin bq1
- BLF drawer Units Orient bq2
- BLF drawer Units garnet bq3
- BLF drawer Units seville bq4
- BLF drawer Units dijon bg5
- BLF drawer Units tickleweed bq6
The full range of BLF drawer Units units includes, two door cupboards, tambours,lodges myspace lockers, drawer space, drawer units, bookcases, magazine racks, seating, recycling units, coat cupboards, planters, sloping tops seat pads and dome tops.
All BLF drawer Units products are manufactured in the UK and are made to order. With a vast range of internal options and drawer sizes please contact us for details.