BLF Lateral File
Bisley Lateral File ranges
The Bisley BLF lateral file range was designed for the discerning customer to accomodate the demands of Architects and Specifiers within the design community. BisleyDirect are delighted to bring the BLF solution to the market for indiviuals as well as project teams. With our premium delivery and installation service we manage the process from inception to everyday use.
The BLF range has an impressive list of clients and installations, including Sky, BBC, John Lewis, Thams Water, Insurance companies and Banks. Bisley LateralFile™ has built a solid reputation and become Europe’s leading range of business specified steel storage. Attention to detail and a commitment to customer service have won praise and recognition from top architects, designers and their clients. With flexibility key to the design customers can specify
Bisley Lateral file products (BLF) have flexibility at the core of products. Ensuring your office works efficiently is a prequisite fo the design of the Bisley Lateral file range and whatever your storage requirement from drawers to cupboards and lodges for personal space this integrated solution is the premium choice for longevity and good ergonomic solutions. Each unit is hand checked and built to high levels of tolernace backed up by a 10 year manufacturers warranty.
The range can accommodate hanging files in A4 or foolscap along with b inders folders and paper storage. With teh adevnt of more flexibity owrking solutions the personal storage ranges with digital coin or key locks will work in your office.
Our site features the most frequently specified units of the extensive LateralFile™ range. Please contact us fir information on alternative dimensions, closures and internals.
Features and benefits
Exclusive colour palette
- Extensive range of internals
- Numerous height width & closure options
- Guarantee (years): 10
- Quality accreditation: BS EN 14073 2004 Part 2 & 3, BS EN 14074, BS 4875 1998 Part 7 level 4 & Part 8, BS 5459 1983 Part 3, DIN 4554/485, BS 476 Part 7 1987 Class 2Y, ANSI/BIFMA X5.2, 5.3 & 5.5, 1997/98, level 5.2
- Key information: AB series, 500 differs, AB500-AB999, mastered, 1,000 differs available by request
- Solutions include Tambours, cupboard doors, roll out drawers in various heights, Flippers that fold back into cupboards vertically and magazine holders whihc also are availble as bench seats.
The Bisley range of lateral file (BLF) products are available in the following special palette:
- Bisley lateral file Slate an9
- Bisley lateral file York ag9
- Bisley lateral file Silver arn
- Bisley lateral file Alaska ab6
- Bisley lateral file Regent ag8
- Bisley lateral file Portand ab8
- Bisley lateral file Vanilla ab5
- Bisley lateral file Black av1
- Bisley lateral file Traffic White ba5
- Bisley lateral file Fuchsia be2
- Bisley lateral file Azure bp5
- Bisley lateral file Parma bp6
- Bisley lateral file Prussian bp7
- Bisley lateral file Mimosa bp8
- Bisley lateral file Canary bp9
- Bisley lateral file Mandarin bq1
- Bisley lateral file Orient bq2
- Bisley lateral file garnet bq3
- Bisley lateral file seville bq4
- Bisley lateral file dijon bg5
- Bisley lateral file tickleweed bq6
The full range of Bisley Lateral file units includes, two door cupboards, tambours,lodges myspace lockers, drawer space, combination units, bookcases, magazine racks, seating, recycling units, coat cupboards, planters, sloping tops seat pads and dome tops.
All Bisley Lateral file products are manufactured in the UK and are made to order. With a vast range of internal options and drawer sizes please contact us for details.
Bisley Direct have the largest range of Bisley products online and backed by our premium service we have a solution that works for both business and home environments.